[Private] 'Ikebana' Traditional Flower Arrangement Experience (ETA102)
IntroductionFeel the essence of traditional Japanese Culture through the art of Flower Arrangement, known as ikebana. Japanese flower arrangement embodies simplicity and sophistication. It is rich in seasonal qualities, changing as seasons come and go. In this program in-season flowers and foliage are used as the aesthetics of flower arranging are explained and explored. Even the space between flowers is regarded as an aesthetic feature in Japanese floral arrangement. Participants will experience first-hand arranging flower arrangement the instructor's demonstration. The instructor will then comment on each participants work and provide constructive advice on how to improve. The instructor for this thoroughly enjoyable program is a licensed guide interpreter.
Price (per person)
1 person : 15,300 yen
2 persons: 11,500 yen
3 persons: 10,200 yen
4 persons and more: 9,600 yen
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
Group Size1~10 persons
Tour ItineraryMeet at a specified facility and your requested time.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.