[Private] Japanese Traditional Sweets Cooking in Tokyo (ETA074)
We make 2 kinds of traditional Japanese confections. One is called "nerikiri", which has a delicate sweetness that dissolves in the mouth. Intended to please the eye as much as the palate, they are crafted to reflect four seasons, so many different kinds are produced at specific times of the year.
"Nerikiri"is almost always made by hand. With a delicate touch, the ingredients are fashioned into exquisite representations of nature’s beauty. It was created about 300 years ago, and as time went by, it was connected to the tea ceremony. Then it gradually developed into current beautiful wagashi that can truly be described as “edible art”. The other one is "taiyaki",which is a pancake type confection stuffed with sweet bean paste. You can enjoy making taiyaki with an instructor.
Price (per person)
1 person : 14,000 yen
2 persons: 11,000 yen
3 persons: 10,000 yen
4 persons and more: 9,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 60 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at a specified facility and your requested time.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, ingredients
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...
Handmade 'Oden': Maruchu Kamaboko/Nimousaku (...
Along the Tateishi Nakamise shopping street w...
Ameya-Yokocho (ame-yoko) market street in Uen...
This is Ameya-Yokochō, a market area located ...
'Tora-san Memorial Building' remains Showa pe...
Here at 'Tora-san Memorial', the sc...