[Private] Kimono Dressing Experience in Tokyo（ETA010）
IntroductionKimono dressing is at the heart of Japanese Culture. In this program you will experience and explore many aspects of the kimono, particularly its origins stemming from the traditional skills of Japanese "dyeing" and "weaving". You will also understand the versatility and specific features of the kimono. Even if one's shape changes, the same kimono can be worn with just some minor adjustments. Following the explanation, assisted by an instructor, you will have the unique chance to wear a kimono. We will help you take photos in the room or in the garden.
Price (per person)
1 person: 17,500 yen
2 persons: 14,000 yen
3 persons: 12,500 yen
4 persons and more: 12,000 yen
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program. - This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request. - Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first. ◆Option Tea Ceremony Experience <3,000 yen / person> How about joining the Japanese Tea Ceremony? You will have a delicious tea and a confection (the traditional Japanese sweet that accompanies the tea). Professional tea masters will teach you the tea ceremony etiquette and explain the profound meaning and art behind the tea ceremony, which is connected to Zen Buddhism. It was founded in the 16th century and surprisingly the original spirits still remains, which will provide you with a peaceful mind in the tearoom. It is regarded as a comprehensive Japanese art including everything; a hanging scroll, a flower arrangement, tea instruments, and even breeze and sunshine, the harmony among them is superb. It must be a precious time, and you must completely forget about your busy everyday life. It is impossible to understand it just through reading. You should be able to understand it only through actual experience. Please have a wonderful time and feel the Japanese spirits and a beautiful season with kimono-clad tea masters. Furoshiki Cloth Wrapping <3,000 yen / person> A furoshiki is a type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth traditionally used to transport clothes, gifts, or other goods. Why don't you learn the furoshiki culture of Japan? You would also touch the Japanese warm hearted hospitality with that. Origami (Paper Folding) <3,000 yen / person> Origami is the traditional Japanese folk art of paper folding. It has long been evolved into a modern art form. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques, and as such cutting the sheet of paper or using glue is not considered to be origami.
Group Size1~10 persons
Tour ItineraryMeet at a specified facility and your requested time.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
What's not Included
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through the 'contact us' form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accidents caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.