[Private] 'Koto' Japanese Harp Playing Lesson in Tokyo (ETA104)
This program explores the intriguing world of Japanese traditional music through the koto. The koto is a traditional musical instrument (like a harp but horizontal) which has 13 strings and is played with finger picks on the right thumb, forefinger, and middle finger. It is characterized by its changing beautiful tone and lingering echo of sound. There is a lot of Western-style inspired koto music due it's variety of chords. The koto is sometimes played in jazz sessions. In this program participants will have a unique chance to learn and play a simple piece.
Price (per person)
1 person : 12,800 yen
2 persons: 8,900 yen
3 persons: 7,700 yen
4 persons and more: 7,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 90 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at a specified facility and your requested time.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Nikugatou' Excellent Yakiniku Restaurant in ...
Nikugatou, specialized in lean beef, is certa...
'Origami' Japanese Paper Folding Lesson（ETR06...
Origami is the traditional Japanese folk art ...
'Shibamata' remains the atomosphere of old-da...
Shibamata in Katsushika, Tokyo is known for a...
Asakusa district (Sensoji and shopping arcade...
Asakusa (浅草) is the center of Tokyo's sh...