Private Rakugo Listening, Japanese Story Telling, in Tokyo
IntroductionDo you know Rakugo?
Rakugo is a traditional story telling entertainment performed by one person.
Speaker acts several roles with original and unique gesture and hand gesture on the stage.
Since Japanese unique representation and satire is used for Rakugo's story, it was thought that translation to another language is very hard.
It is quite difficult to find an opportunity to listen to Rakugo in English in Japan; however, we can arrange a bilingual Rakugo performer privately.
In this program, a professional Rakugo speaker will perform just for you.
This will certainly be a memorable experience of your trip by laughing and leaning one of famous Japanese tradition.
What you will experience:
1. Self-introduction of Rakugo speaker
2. Explanation of Rakugo (How to perform)
3. Appreciation of 2 stories
4. Photo shooting with Rakugo speaker
Price per group: 135,000 Yen
Tour StyleThis private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 10 persons
Tour ItineraryPlease choose the starting time between 10AM and 7PM
What's Included- Private performance fee
- Private room fee
What's not Included- Food and beverage
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability and pricing through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation will be confirmed upon payment is received. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Payment method: Paypal, wire transfer, and bitcoin
*Payment needs to be made in advance
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 61 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 60 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 60 days and 15 day: 50% of the program charge
- Cancellation 14 days prior to your booking date: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST