[Private] Shamisen Banjo (traditional instrument) Playing in Tokyo (ETA103)
This program explores the intriguing world of Japanese traditional music through the Shamisen. Tsugaru Shamisen is a kind of shamisen, a three-stringed musical instrument similar to a guitar. Characterized by thicker strings and a neck, it is played by plucking the strings with a thick, heavy plectrum. The tone it produces is sometimes quite delicate but may also be strong with "kakegoe" (pitched shouts) like "O-rya!" and "A-rya!" Participants will have a unique chance to also experience Okinawa shamisen called jabisen.
Price (per person)
1 person : 12,800 yen
2 persons: 8,900 yen
3 persons: 7,700 yen
4 persons and more: 7,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 90 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at a specified facility and your requested time.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Nikugatou' Excellent Yakiniku Restaurant in ...
Nikugatou, specialized in lean beef, is certa...
Asakusa district (Sensoji and shopping arcade...
Asakusa (浅草) is the center of Tokyo's sh...
Pick up your own Chopstick at 'Mikura'!
A pair of chopsticks is something necessary w...
'Tora-san Memorial Building' remains Showa pe...
Here at 'Tora-san Memorial', the sc...
Bronze statues of Tsubasa whom soccer kids dr...
Popular soccer manga "Captain Tsubasa&qu...