[Private] 'Shodo' Black Ink Japanese Calligraphy Lesson (ETA101)
Learn the art of Japanese calligraphy in this hands-on, dynamic session, at a facility in central Tokyo. This program is dedicated to the area of Japanese culture which created "hiragana" and "katakana" from Kanji, (traditional Chinese Characters, introduced from China). Following this, participants will experience creating actual calligraphy. Guests will prepare the liquid ink traditionally from an ink stick then practice writing whatever they wish, such as kanji characters equivalent to the sound of your name. After some practice and concentration, participants will create a unique calligraphy piece. The perfect, original souvenir of a visit to Japan.
Price (per person)
1 person : 12,800 yen
2 persons: 8,900 yen
3 persons: 7,700 yen
4 persons and more: 7,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 60 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at a specified facility and your requested time.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Sometaro' Okonomiyaki restaurant: named afte...
This eye catchy and old-fashioned looking res...
Handmade 'Oden': Maruchu Kamaboko/Nimousaku (...
Along the Tateishi Nakamise shopping street w...
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...