[Private] Japanese Vegetarian Food Making Experience（ETA072）
Shojin-ryori(dishes) is a vegetarian meal eaten by Buddhist monks.
Following the Buddhist teaching which strictly prohibits killing, the meal does not include any meat or fish.
You can learn how make Shojin-ryori and the spirit from this cuisine.
Pease enjoy your hands-on dishes after the class.
Price (per person)
1 person : 17,000 yen
2 persons: 14,000 yen
3 persons: 13,000 yen
4 persons and more: 12,500 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 120 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at a specified facility and your requested time.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, ingredients
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'AMENRO LA FIESTA' Mexican restaurant - Bitco...
It is a Mexican dining bar/restaurant where n...
Try 'Asakusa Menchi' (a fried cake of minced ...
Delicious 'Menchi-katsu' can be tri...
'Iriyama Senbei' The oldest Senbei (rice crac...
This shop is 'Iriyama Senbei' that ...
Handmade 'Oden': Maruchu Kamaboko/Nimousaku (...
Along the Tateishi Nakamise shopping street w...
'Hackers bar' programming bar in Roppongi - B...
This is Japan's first bar was opened on ...