Professional Samurai Action Lesson Watch and Experience
IntroductionWith this experience you can learn to be one with the samurai, by becoming a samurai both body and mind. "Tate" in simple words mean Swordplay, with this experience you will be able to learn how to wield a Katana, (Japanese sword) how to handle it, to draw it from its sheath and returning it. You will also learn some basic manners that the samurai followed such as bowing.
With this experience you will be a star in your very own Tate performance, looking amazing in your samurai outfit to boot.
What you would be doing:
First you will look the part of a samurai by changing into a traditional Japanese outfit call "Hakama." Of course the staff will teach you how to wear your hakama the proper way. Secondly you will start the basic lesson, by using a fake sword to learn the basic techniques and movement of a katana. Thirdly, you will learn the advanced techniques, practicing "kata", performance set, or "tate" technique. Lastly the tate performance will start, a music will be playing in the background giving the feeling like your in a movie.
All staffs in this tour are professional actors, so this tour is recommended not only for beginners, but also people who is willing to tale serious practice in Japan. Please join our activity and learn real Katana actions with highly trained professionals.
Price per person
Tour Style- There will be no guide
- This will be a join in tour
Group SizeMin. 2 person
Max. 7 person
Tour ItineraryMonday~Friday Available
-Change to Hakama
What's Included- Lesson
- English speaking teacher
- Pick up from Station
- Hakama Rental
What's not Included- Food and drink
- Hotel Pick up
Tour TipsPlease tell us your heigh and weight so we can prepare the hakama for you.
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 30% of the program charge
- A day in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.