Learn how to cook Ramen noodles in Tokyo
IntroductionLet's cook your own Japanese Ramen with your choice of soup stock, noodles and ingredients toppings at a leading cooking school in Japan.
After this experience, you will have know-how to cook ramen.
During the class, you will learn every single step of making Japanese Ramen, from the broth all the way to the final toppings.
The class will be taught by a professional instructor at one of Japan’s famous culinary schools; one that services more than 280,000 students all throughout Asia.
◆Cook your own Ramen!
You can cook your favorite style of Ramen from a choice of two kinds of soup (Soy Sauce or Spicy Miso Soup) , two kinds of noodles (egg noodle or rice noodle) as well as your preferred toppings.
◆Make your Toppings!
Also, the instructor will teach you a quick and easy recipe for Chashu pork (grilled pork) and Nitamago (a seasoned boiled egg) as well as other cooking tips and hacks.
Price (per person): 8,000yen
Tour Style- There may be other participants
- Program offered in English.
- Closed on weekend.
Depending on the day of travel, the cooking class takes place either in Marunouchi or Nihonbashi area (all center & convenient area of Tokyo).
Group SizeMin.2 persons
*You must be at least 130cm (4.2 ft) in height and older than 9 years old.
DurationApprox. 2 hours
Tour Itinerary10:00am: Meet up with your instructor at the reception of Cooking Studio.
Aprons, kitchen towels, chef has and beverages are all included!
Built you own Ramen with experienced cooking instructor.
11:30am:Enjoy your own Ramen along with hand made Onigiri (a rice ball)
12:00pm:Finish your cooking experience at 12:00 pm with receiving complimentary gift bags and the written cooking recipe to take back home!
- We will use pre-prepared noodles. We will not be making noodles from scratch.
- Vegetarian applicable BUT dried sardines and bonito fish flakes are both essential ingredients for broth
- Gluten-free applicable
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Minimum height is 130 cm (4.2 ft)
What's Included- English-speaking instructor
- Required cooking ingredients
- Use of apron, handy towel, and chef hat
- Food and beverage at cooking studio
- Lunch (your creation)
What's not Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 9 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 8 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 8 days and 4 days: 50% of the program charge
- After 3 days or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.?
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.?
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.?
- Deadline for booking a program is 1 business days prior to the program date.