Enjoy Kayaking on Anbo River in Yakushima Island
Introduction■What is Yakushima?
Yakushima... An island of moss green, a botanical treasury plenty of forests from ancient times, showered forever by the southern heaven, where the islanders live along the vivid cycle of four seasons more intimately than elsewhere in Japan...
This island is not entitled the World Natural Heritage by UNESCO for no reason.
So, we are here to help you know and experience what Yakushima is about!
Enjoy Yakushima field tour with our licensed local guide!
■Paddle out deep into the emerald-green valley of the Anbo river!
The Anbo river is the longest river on this island, although the access by kayaking is limited due to its steepness.
So half-day tour is enough for this activity here.
Kayaks we provide are relatively stable that much worry is not needed.
Let's paddle out deep into the emerald-green valley!
If you like, dive into the crystal clear water (in summertime).
- Rain gear (under windy/cold condition)
■Price per person
1 person: 18,800 Yen
2 persons: 12,500 Yen
3 persons: 10,500 Yen
4 persons: 9,400 Yen
Tour Style- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Pick-up to your accommodation located between Anbo (Port) and Kurio area.
*Please let us know in the case your accommodation is located between Nagata area and Koseda (Airport).
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 4 persons
DurationPaddling: 3.5 hours
Tour ItineraryMeeing time:
Onoaida area: 8:00AM
Anbo (Port): 8:30AM
*Exact pick up time will be informed after the booking is confirmed.
What's Included- Kayak
- Special boots
- Life Jacket
- Water-proof bag
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
- If the tour is cancelled due to the weather condition, no cancellation fee will be charged.
Also, if the weather doesn’t allow your requested tour though you are already in Yakushima, our guides will propose another activity to make up your stay here.
- Otherwise, cancellation within 7 days of the reserved tour date will be charged the full amount of the tour price.
In short, please be as nice as possible not to cancel after your tour date is confirmed.
*Time is in JST.