Ryugin in Kyoto: Luxury Ryokan with only 2 suite rooms
Introduction“Ishibe Kouji” is selected as an important preservation district of historic buildings in Kyoto
and often called “the most traditional off-street in Koto”.
“Ryugin” is placed in such Ishibe Kouji, a traditional building but incorporated modern ideas in many ways.
This is a perfect spot to stay during cherry blossom season.
Ryokan only has 2 suite rooms with private concierge who will support your journey in Kyoto.
Dinner is served at the restaurant “Kamikura”.
Seasonal ingredients will give you a chance to enjoy authentic exceptional Japanese flavors to your heart.
Time to experience luxury time in Kyoto here at Ryugin.
■About Your Stay
Only 2 groups can stay per night. Offer you a luxury experience staying at Japanese Modern Suite room.
■Room Type (*Price is subject to change by season.)
- Royal Suite Room “Yuseki” (100 square meters): 86,000 yen/room/night) *Max. 6 people
Two bed room + Living Dining room + Japanese room + Entrance space + mini bar + bath room
- Suite Room “Bosen” (73 square meter): 64,000 yen/room/night *Max. 5 people
Bed room + living room + Japanese room + Entrance space + mini bar + bath room
Meal is not included in this plan, but it is available at Kamikura restaurant that serves traditional Kyoto cuisine, prepared with fresh ingredients and abundantly seasoned.
There is an indoor bath in the each of guest room.
Also there is a public bath at “Gion Hatanaka” takes 3 mins on foot. Hours: 16:00-24:00
Our concierge will support your journey.
Tour StyleAccommodation plan.
Please select a type of room that you would like to stay.
Tour ItineraryCheck-in time Check-out time
Coming from the JR Kyoto Station
Please tell the driver "The Ryugin at Yassaka Jinja in Ishibe Kouji"
Please use the 206 Bus at Bus Stop D in Front of Kyoto Station.
Please take the bus bound for Kitaoji via Higashiyama.
The bus will arrive at the Gion Bus stop in approximately 20-25 minutes.
We are a five minute walk from the bus stop.
Please check the time table carefully as the bus from Bus Stop A via Senbon-dori will require significantly more time to arrive at our location.
【From the closest stations】 10 minute walk from the Keihan Shijo Station/Hankyu Kawaramachi Station
What's not IncludedDinner and breakfast
Tour TipsBooking Process 1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Cards. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the accommodation date.
s Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 3 days or 2 days before: 50% of the charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.