Sagiura -Hidden Local Town- Visit with Guide in Shimane
IntroductionIn this tour, you will visit three attractions located in a hidden and local region in Japan.
First you will visit Izumo shrine with local guide and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Secondly, your guide will take you to Sagiura district where only 300 people live.
The people here are making a living by fishing and crafting. You will experience the local life in a great location, surrounded by the ocean and mountains, which will blow your mind.
On this tour your guide lives in Saguira will accompany you and share live information.
Lastly, conclude your tour by watching the exclusive sunset view from cape Hinomisaki. The Guide and driver will drop you off at your staying hotel in Izumo.
- Friendly and informative English speaking guide
- Hidden local region visit with local guide and feel their lifestyle
- Private transfer will be arranged
- Exclusive sunset view from cape Hinomisaki
- Izumo shrine where all Japanese gods gather in October
Price per person:
Group of 2 persons: 63,000 yen
Group of 3 persons: 42,000 yen
Group of 4 persons: 33,900 yen
Group of 5 persons: 27,100 yen
Group of 6 persons: 22,600 yen
Group of 7 persons: 19,400 yen
Group of 8 persons: 17,000 yen
For more information please see below:
Tour StyleThis tour is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 8 persons
Meeting pointHotel in Izumo
Tour Itinerary10:00AM Meet with your guide at hotel in Izumo city
10:30AM-12:30PM Izumo shrine
2:30PM-4:30PM Sagiura district with local guide
5:00PM-6:00PM Sunset viewing at cape Hinomisaki
7:00PM Drop-off at hotel in Izumo
What's Included- English-speaking guide
- Private vehicle
- Local guide in Sagiura
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not Included- Lunch
Additional info- Izumo shrine does not require an admission fee
- Depends on the wether condition, sunset is unable to see
- Price for adult will applicable for children over 5 years old
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.