100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package
<Robot Restaurant and KURAND SAKE MARKET Package!>
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Robot Restaurant Ticket and popular Sake bar ticket deal".
Price (per person): 11,000 yen
*Includes tax and service charge.
◆About Robot Restaurant
◆About KURAND SAKE MARKET
- Tour Style
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose from the two plans below.
Robot Restaurant followed by Sake bar.
A. 3:20pm〜8:30pm (weekends only)
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
- About 5~6 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Plan A（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 3:20pm → Show begins at 4:00pm → Show ends at 5:30pm
Move to Sake bar (4F 3-27-3 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo) → Bar at 6:00pm (open until 11pm, L.O. 10pm)
Plan B（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm → Show ends at 7:25pm
Move to Sake bar (4F 3-27-3 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo)→ Bar at 8:00pm (open until 11pm, L.O. 10pm)
- What's Included
- - Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Sake bar entrance
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.
Experience Sushi Making Lesson with beef-nabe...
This program offer you a hands-on lesson of h...
"Akihabara Gachapon Kaikan" What will you get...
There are a staggering number of unusual shop...
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...
"Akiba Owls" is a relaxing room linked with o...
Our philosophy is 《to make our guests happier...