Samurai Experience from the Musashi clan in Edo period, Tokyo
You will learn Samurai's martial art, technique, and performance of Musashi-ryu (school) that has been private for a decade at Shibata family.
Because of its assimilation of various aspects of the other martial art forms, they have decided to call our the martial arts of their clan "Musashi-ryu". And ninjutsu comprises one part of their comprehensive arts. It is popularly known as Musashi-ryu Ninjutsu.
Ancestor of Musashi clan is Katsushige Shibata who is the grandson of a famous samurai, Katsuie Shibata. Katsushige served as vassal of the shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa and thereafter, the clan has held the title of such shogunate including private spy.
In Bakumatsu period, Sadataro Shibata was a foreign magistrate and magistrate of Osaka and Hyogo.
- Heart method , etiquette
- Various sword techniques from posing to swinging.
- Photo shoot
- Suit of armor: Wearing samurai armor and movement of armed samurai <2,500 yen per person>
*Wearing armor takes about 10 minutes to wear.
Price per person :
19,000 yen for 2 persons
15,000 yen for 3 persons
14,000 yen for 4 persons
13,000 yen for 5 persons
12,500 yen for 6 persons
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English.
Tabata Sta. North Exit (JR Yamanote Line)
※15 min. prior to the program time.
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 6 persons
（Please contact us for 7 people or more. ）
- 90 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.（Starting time : 10:00am〜6:00pm）
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- What's not Included
- Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
Shokichi, craft doll shop, man who has magic ...
This craft shop is called "Shokichi"...
'Utsuwazoshi' Traditional merchandise shop, r...
'Utsuwazoshi' probably handles the ...
Motomura offers the best rare beef cutlet, Sh...
This is "Motomura" specialized in b...
"Magic Bar CUORE" in Shinjuku - Can you find ...
'if you solve the magic, we will give yo...
Shinjuku Metropolitan Area Half-Day Guided To...
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the h...