Samurai/Ninja Special Experience in Kyu-Butokuden hall in Kyoto
IntroductionHow about samurai/ninja experience at National important property "Kyu-Botokuden" hall that was built in 1899.
This is Beauty of Japan special program!
This program will make your dream come true, such as "I like the longing of warlords and Samurai in the leading role, I want to cut the enemy down".
Usually, this sword cutting, we call "tate", is a special technique that only selected people could only learn, such as stage and film actors.
That includes beautiful "form" of acting expression, "attitudes" of deportment, gestures, etiquette, attentiveness, and caring attitude, as well as the discipline of mind. In all, it is one of moral principles, we call "dou". Combining "tate", we can say this is "tate-dou" and you will learn traditional culture of Japan through the "tate-dou".
This hall is located nearby Heian Jingu shrine and it was a martial art master school until early 1900's.
Thus, this place is a sacred place for Japanese martial art and special for listing on Japan's important property.
Price (per person)
1 person: 39,000 yen
2 persons: 19,500 yen
3 persons: 13,000 yen
4 persons: 9,750 yen
5 persons or more: 8,900 yen
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
46−2 Entomicho, Shogoin, Sakyō-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 12 persons
Tour ItineraryStart at your requested time. (Between 9AM-12PM or 1PM-5PM)
- Samurai action show
You will see an exciting action by three Samurai and Ninja.
- Samurai experience
Instructor (show actor) will kindly teach you how to be a samurai!
Change a wear to kimono/ninja costume/samurai armor and learn how to hold a katana (sword) and cut people down
At last, everone become a leading actor and play a scene
- Ninja experience
Everyone to play Shuriken throwing.
Try throw rubber shuriken and if you hit the center of the target, you get a prize!
What's Included- Lesson fee
- Rental wear
What's not Included- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge *Time is in JST.
'SAMURAI KEMBU' Enjoy Samurai experience in Kyoto
Kyoto Arashiyama Tour by Taxi (4 Hours) *Guide option a...
Kyoto One Day Tour by Taxi (8 Hours) *Guide option avai...
Enjoy Exciting Survival game experience in Tokyo, Osaka...
Nara Tour by Taxi from Osaka (8 Hours) *Guide option av...