Samurai/Ninja Special Experience (60 min.) ~Learn the sword technique~
IntroductionThis program will make your dream come true, such as "I like the longing of warlords and Samurai in the leading role, I want to cut the enemy down".
Usually, this sword cutting, we call "tate", is a special technique that only selected people could only learn, such as stage and film actors.
That includes beautiful "form" of acting expression, "attitudes" of deportment, gestures, etiquette, attentiveness, and caring attitude, as well as the discipline of mind. In all, it is one of moral principles, we call "dou". Combining "tate", we can say this is "tate-dou" and you will learn traditional culture of Japan through the "tate-dou".
Price varies by a number of participants.
Price is fixed at 25,000 yen for up to 4 persons and additional 6000 yen will be charged for each additional person.
90min program can be found here : http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/samurai-ninja-special-experience/
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs are offered in English.
3F Imai Bld. 1−1−27 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Tour ItineraryStart at your requested time.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.