Samurai/Ninja Special Experience（90 min.） ~Learn the sword technique~
This program will make your dream come true, such as "I like the longing of warlords and Samurai in the leading role, I want to cut the enemy down".
Usually, this sword cutting, we call "tate", is a special technique that only selected people could only learn, such as stage and film actors.
That includes beautiful "form" of acting expression, "attitudes" of deportment, gestures, etiquette, attentiveness, and caring attitude, as well as the discipline of mind. In all, it is one of moral principles, we call "dou". Combining "tate", we can say this is "tate-dou" and you will learn traditional culture of Japan through the "tate-dou".
Price (per person)
Adult : 9,000 yen
Kids（aged 10 and under）: 5,000 yen
【Private】60min program can be found here : http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/samurai-ninja-experience/
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
3F Imai Bld. 1−1−27 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 12 persons
- 90 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- 3:30pm start
- Samurai action show (10 min.)
You will see an exciting action by three Samurai and Ninja.
- Samurai experience (50 min.)
Instructor (show actor) will kindly teach you how to be a samurai!
Change a wear to kimono/ninja costume/samurai armor and learn how to hold a katana (sword) and cut people down
At last, everone become a leading actor and play a scene
- Ninja experience (20 min.)
Everyone to play Shuriken throwing.
Try throw rubber shuriken and if you hit the center of the target, you get a prize!
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
Osaka Castle & River Cruise half day tou...
This is a walking tour from your hotel to vi...
Sumo Wrestling Morning Practice Watch in Osak...
Sumo is a contact sport. Sumo wrestlers weigh...
Universal Studios Japan, the Theme Park of Ho...
Universal Studio Japan opened in March 2001, ...
Osaka Kaiyu-kan Aquarium Half-day Tour（SWA034...
Osaka has a harbor unlike Kyoto, a city in a ...
Osaka Fish Market Walking & Sushi Making...
Explore Osaka Central Wholesale Market with o...