Samurai/Ninja Special Experience in Shudokan hall in Osaka
This is a special samurai/ninja experience at Shudokan hall in Osaka-jyo castle park.
This is Beauty of Japan special program!
This program will make your dream come true, such as "I like the longing of warlords and Samurai in the leading role, I want to cut the enemy down".
Usually, this sword cutting, we call "tate", is a special technique that only selected people could only learn, such as stage and film actors.
That includes beautiful "form" of acting expression, "attitudes" of deportment, gestures, etiquette, attentiveness, and caring attitude, as well as the discipline of mind. In all, it is one of moral principles, we call "dou". Combining "tate", we can say this is "tate-dou" and you will learn traditional culture of Japan through the "tate-dou".
Shudokan hall was built over 50 years ago with a purpose to train students with in-tense training and obtain high level techniques in Judo, Kendo, Naginata, Kyudo, and other Japanese martial arts.
This is not usually open to public, but we have a special access here.
Price (per person)
1 person: 39,000 yen
2 persons: 19,500 yen
3 persons: 13,000 yen
4 persons: 9,750 yen
5 persons or more: 8,900 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
Meeting Place: 2-1 Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 12 persons
- 60 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time. (Between 9AM-11AM or 1PM-4PM)
- Samurai action show
You will see an exciting action by three Samurai and Ninja.
- Samurai experience
Instructor (show actor) will kindly teach you how to be a samurai!
Change a wear to kimono/ninja costume/samurai armor and learn how to hold a katana (sword) and cut people down
At last, everone become a leading actor and play a scene
- Ninja experience
Everyone to play Shuriken throwing.
Try throw rubber shuriken and if you hit the center of the target, you get a prize!
- What's Included
- - Lesson fee
- Rental wear
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Nara Tour by Taxi from Osaka (8 Hours) *Guide...
Nara City is the old capital city of Japan an...
Samurai/Ninja Special Experience in Kyu-Butok...
How about samurai/ninja experience at Nationa...
Taiko Experience! Learn Japanese Drum from a ...
Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Tokyo
◆What is Taiko/Wadaiko? Taiko is Japanese tr...
Osaka Tour by Taxi (8 Hours) *Guide option av...
The ultimate tour of Osaka! You can see all o...
Enjoy Exciting Survival game experience in To...
How about playing Survival Game in a middle o...