Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Kyafa Beach, Okinawa
IntroductionIrabu island has complex terrain that was created by great nature.
Beautiful sun light plugs into the gaping from the hole in the sea of dim cave.
Also, Irabu island has many spot where you can feel origins of the island, history, and lifestyle.
The Irabu-Ohashi bridge has been built in 2015, so we have a great access to Irabu island now.
You can visit the Irabu island by car, cycling or walking from Miyako island.
Come experience zero gravity! With our special side-mounted gears typically for cave adventure, excellent stability is guaranteed. Our one-on-one guidance will bring you to the stunning beauty of the tropical coral reefs!
You will experience side mount scuba diving, eco snorkeling, and get to see 4 species of clown fishes.
Price per person: 17,100 Yen
*If you are flying on the plane on the same day, you cannot participate in this program.
8:20am: Pick up at hotel
9:00am: Arrive at Kyafa Beach
- Scuba diving
12:30pm: Clean and change
1:30pm: Return to hotel
Beginner course found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/slow-scuba-diving-snorkeling-kyafa-beach/
Tour Style- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
Pick up at your hotel
*Free transportation available for those who are staying in Miyakojima-shi. Please contact us for details.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 10 persons
What's Included-Guiding fee
What's not IncludedPlease bring your own swimsuit, town, sandals, sun screen.
*There is no shower or locker facility.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal website. (Credit card accepted)
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 business days (~8pm) prior to the program date: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day prior or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- People who will be flying out on the same day cannot join.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Chartered Fishing in Ishigaki, Okinawa (Lure fishing, T...
Okinawa Sightseeing Guided Bus Tour Course A(free Wi-Fi...
Charter cruise in Ishigaki, Okinawa *English guide avai...
Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park in Okinawa
Night Safari tour with English guide in Ishigaki, Okina...