Learn Shamisen, Okinawan-Sanshin, and Koto -Traditional Instruments-
IntroductionYou can learn not only how to play a shamisen, an okinawan-sanshin or a koto but also the difference between western instruments, and Japanese traditional instruments. Also, there is a chance that you can learn tradtional to modern by Japanese traditional instruements.
Enjoy playing one short song in an hour without any previous musical background.
This lesson is offered by professional shamisen, okinawan-sanshin and koto player who is very knowledgeble person about Japanese truditional culture.
*Shamisen, okinawan-sanshin and koto are Japanese traditional music instruments.
Address:14-28 Yochomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo,
Diretion:Right Outside of the exit a2 of Toei Shinjuku-Line Akebonobashi Station
From 9am to 9pm (Everyday without Friday)
◆Price (per person)
- Regular option
5,400 yen for 1person
4,700 yen for 2 persons
4,500 yen for 3 persons or more
◆Pricing (per person)
-At your accommodation
14,400 yen for 1person
10,000 yen for 2 persons
8,900 yen for 3 persons or more
Tour Style- Program is offered in English.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
*Start time: between 9AM and 9pm (Everyday without Friday)
Address:14-28 Yochomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Tour LevelMin. age: 5 years old
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 5 persons
Tour Itinerary1. Choose instruments you want to learn
3. Take some photo
What's Included-Lesson fee
What's not Included- CD , instrument (if purchased)
- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days and 3 days: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.