Indulge yourself with Shiatsu massage therapy in Tokyo
Introduction◆What is Shiatsu massage
In the Japanese language, shiatsu means "finger pressure". Shiatsu techniques include massages with fingers, thumbs, feet and palms.
It is a traditional Japanese massage therapy which heals the body by applying gentle pressure to ‘Tsubo’ (pressure points).
Fully experienced and licensed practitioners.
◆Pricing (per person)
1 person: 8,000 yen (30 min.)
Group SizeMin. 1 person.
Max. 10 persons.
Tour ItineraryAt your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
What's Included-Massage fee
What's not Included-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji character!
Koudo Japanese Incense Ceremony Experience in Tokyo
Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in Tokyo (for ...
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learning in Toky...
Flower Arrangement (Ikebana) Experience in Tokyo