'Slow' Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Kyafa Beach
Irabu island has complex terrain that was created by great nature.
Beautiful sun light plugs into the gaping from the hole in the sea of dim cave.
Also, Irabu island has many spot where you can feel origins of the island, history, and lifestyle.
The Irabu-Ohashi bridge has been built in 2015, so we have a great access to Irabu island now.
You can visit the Irabu island by car, cycling or walking from Miyako island.
“Slow” Scuba diving is easier than snorkeling! With the full face mask, which keeps your face from water, you can breathe naturally as if you’re on land. Anyone between 8 to 80 years old can swim hundreds of meters. Come realize your dream now!
You will experience both side mount “slow” diving and Eco Snorkeling, and get to see 4 species of clown fishes!
Price per person: 17,100 Yen
* Person who ride in an airplane on the day will not be able to join.
8:20am: Pick up at hotel
9:00am: Arrive at Kyafa Beach
- Slow scuba diving
12:30pm: Clean and change
1:30pm: Return to hotel
This is a beginner course.
Regular course found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/discover-scuba-diving-snorkeling-irabu-island-blue-grotto/
- Tour Style
- - Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
Pick up at your hotel
*Free transportation available for those who are staying in Miyakojima-shi. Please contact us for details.
- Tour Level
- This is a beginner course.
Min. age is 8 years old.
Max. age is 80 years old.
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 10 persons
- 4 hours
- What's Included
- -Guiding fee
- What's not Included
- Please bring your own swimsuit, towel, sandals, sun screen.
*There is no shower or locker facility.
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal website. (Credit card accepted)
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 business days (~8pm) prior to the program date: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day prior or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- People who will be flying out on the same day cannot join.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Okinawa Sightseeing Guided Bus Tour Course A(...
This is a 1 day bus tour that visits popular ...
Charter cruise in Ishigaki, Okinawa *English ...
Perfect opportunity for family trip and busin...
Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park in Okinawa
Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park consists of I...
Night Safari tour with English guide in Ishig...
Ishigaki-jima island in Yaeyama Islands isloc...