Soba Noodle Making Experience in Tokyo
IntroductionEnjoy making and eating soba noodle in Tokyo!
Soba is one of the most traditional types of Japanese meal. Soba, made from buckwheat flour, is eaten casually or on special occasions such as new year ceremony. The process of making soba noodle looks simple but you will see it is very sensitive process.
In this tour, you can learn how to make Soba noodles with friendly English speaking teacher. Teacher will prepare a soba powder (Buckwheat flour) and all necessary equipments and you will create from a foundation of Soba. Also, pre-cooked Tempura will be also served for you.
*This tour is operated from Monday to Friday
Group SizeMin. 2 persons.
Max. 6 persons.
DurationCooking: 1 hour
Soba lunch: 30 min.
Tour ItineraryPlease select your requested starting time:
11AM or 2PM
ABC Cooking Studio Marunouchi
Address: Kokusai Bldg. B2, 3-1-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- JR line Yurakucho station
- Subway Yurakucho line Yurakucho station Exit D3
* Detailed direction will be followed after the booking.
-Equipment rental fee
What's not Included-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
a. earlier than 8 days before : 0 %
b. after 7 days : 100 %
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.