Stay at 250 year old Japanese House in the Mountainous Countryside in Kochi
IntroductionWith this tour you will be able to stay at traditional Japanese house with over 250 years of history and also explore a Japanese paper making workshop.
When you enter your stay you will notice immediately the traditional vibes. You will see a huge Irori (old fashioned Japanese sunken hearth) a samurai armor, Goemonburo (metal bathtub heated from beneath, that was used in Japanese home), and a Iwafuro (Rock bath).
During your stay you will experience the great natural beauty, and experience living like the olden times of Japan. For dinner, you will gather around the Irori, where you can enjoy cooking the fresh seasonal ingredients with the hostesses.
Lastly you will be able to visit the workplace of where they make Japanese paper.
You will be able to take part in the paper making process and also learn about the traditional technique of the Tosa Japanese paper making!
- Have lunch with the locals at the marketplace
- Stay at a traditional Japanese house with over 250 years, and experience the live of living in the mountainous country side
- Learn about Japanese paper making and also make your own Japanese paper
Price per person:
1 person: 153,000 yen
2 persons: 82,000 yen
3 persons: 65,000 yen
4 persons: 52,000 yen
5 persons: 44,000 yen
Tour StylePrivate tour
There will be an english speaking guide
The guide will be with you for 2 days
Group SizeMin. 1
DurationStart Time: 11:30AM
Approximately 2 days
Meeting PointMeeting place: Kochi Station (Or hotel nearby the station)
Tour Itinerary11:30AM The Guide will pick you up at the Kochi station (or at a nearby hotel)
12:00-1:00PM Lunch with the locals at the Hirome marketplace
3:00PM Check in at the Cho-Juan
Relax in the mountainous country
9:00AM Check out
9:30AM-12:00PM Japanese paper making workshop and experience Japanese paper making
Drop off in the Kouchi city area
What's Included-English speaking guide
-Transportation fee during tour
-Paper making workshop fee
-Minshuku inn fee (Dinner and Breakfast included)
What's not Included-Transportation fee to the meeting point
-Transportation fee back after the tour ended
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days and 3 day: 50% of the program charge
- 2 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
Ashizuri-Uwakai National Park in Ehime and Kochi
Traditional Pottery, Bizen Ware Making Experience in Ok...
1 Day Visit Hiroshima and Miyajima with Professional Gu...
Hop on a E.Bike and Explore and Learn of Hiroshima with...
1 Day Visit Rabbit Island from Hiroshima with Guide