Sumo Practice Guided Morning Tour and Tokyo SkyTree Ticket
IntroductionMeet up with your tour escort at the Tokyo sumo stable, or a nearby train station in the early morning and get ready for a glimpse into the exclusive world of sumo.
You will be seated on the wooden floor and get an up close view of the sumo wrestlers as they conduct their morning training routine and practice their techniques. After the practice is over you'll have the opportunity to ask your tour escort to take a photo with a sumo wrestler. If you are lucky, you'll get your photo taken with a sumo wrestler and take home a unique photographic souvenir of your time in Tokyo.
This package also includes admission ticket to the Tokyo Skytree, one of the highest towers and most popular landmarks in Japan. The sumo stable will be close to the SkyTree. Take a nice, approximately 5 minute walk on your own to SkyTree and enjoy the mesmerizing view of Tokyo from the observatory.
How to receive your Skytree ticket:
After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-ticket sent from local supplier to your email address. Please download the e-ticket to your phone. When you arrive at Sky tree, please go to 4F and exchange that E-ticket to physical ticket. Please go to 3F and go up to the observatory (detailed location of counter is included in e-ticket)
Pricing per person:
Adult: 9,900 yen
Child (12-17 yrs old): 9,400 yen
* Child under 11 yrs old cannot enter to the sumo stable.
Tour StyleThere may be other participants
Minimum age for this tour is 12 years old.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Tour Itinerary8:30AM-9:00AM Meet with your escort at the sumo stable or nearest station
9:00AM-10:30AM Watch sumo practice *Duration is subject to change due to condition of sumo wrestlers.
Move to Sky tree on your own.
11:00AM~ Sky tree
What's Included- Admission to sumo stable
- Admission ticket for sky tree
- Tour escort
What's not Included- Transfer from Sumo stable to sky tree
- Foods and bevareges
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 11 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 10 days and 3 day: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on their training schedule.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 business days prior to the program date.