Sumo Wrestling Morning Practice Watch in Osaka [February / March] (SWA014)
Sumo is a contact sport. Sumo wrestlers weighing over 100kg (220 lb) practice with all their strength. Such being the case, sumo wrestlers preparing for the official sumo tournaments are practicing in earnest. Even a short unguarded moment or a small mistake may sometimes lead to an injury. Consequently, a sumo practice watch tour is permitted only to those who realize and follow the sumo tradition and manners.
Our officially certified guide comes to meet you at your hotel and gives you basic guidance on how to properly watch a sumo practice at a sumo stable. Many sumo stables are not taking foreign visitors now, but we will do our utmost effort to find such stables that accept a sumo practice watch.
Price per person
24,000 yen for 1 person
18,400 yen for 2 persons
16,500 yen for 3 persons
15,500 yen for 4 persons
Kids(age 6-11) : 7,600 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Osaka
(The picking-up applicable hotels are limited to the hotels within 30 minutes from JR Osaka Station. If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged..)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 3 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 7:30am start
Your hotel→Sumo Wrestler Morning Training Watchg→Nearest Station
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages, and shopping fees
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Osaka Kaiyu-kan Aquarium Half-day Tour（SWA034...
Osaka has a harbor unlike Kyoto, a city in a ...
Osaka Castle & River Cruise half day tou...
This is a walking tour from your hotel to vi...
Osaka whole day highlight tour with a guide ...
Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine is one of the most fam...
Osaka Shopping a half day Tour (SWA036)
Shopping and strolling tour around Dotonbori ...
Universal Studios Japan, the Theme Park of Ho...
Universal Studio Japan opened in March 2001, ...