Experience Sushi Making Lesson with beef-nabe for Lunch.
This program offer you a hands-on lesson of how to make Sushi, namely nigiri and rolls, from experienced Sushi chef. Chef will demonstrate and kindly teach you how to make sushi.
The program includes lunch, so you will eat your own handmade sushi, as well as a special beef hot pot from the restaurant! A great deal to learn sushi making and enjoy original lunch!
As a keepsake, you will be offered a "sushi experience certificate!"
Origin of Sushi is from South-East Asia to China, then came to Japan. During the Nara period (710 AD ~ 794 AD), Japanese Sushi was originated in the Western part of Japan, Kansai region of Japan as a preserving food. Then, during the Edo period, the Sushi culture was introduced to the East Kanto region (today’s Tokyo) and began to be made with fresh fish.
When the Great Kanto Earthquake hit in 1923, the sushi chefs returned to their hometown and sushi started to spread nationwide with them. (Various theories are there though).
Price (per person)
2~3 persons: 11,000 yen
4 persons or more: 7,000 yen
- Tour Style
- - Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
- Group Size
- 2~20 persons
- 120 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- 11:50: Meet at specified place in Roppongi.
12:00: Program begins.
14:00：End of program.
- What's Included
- - Lesson fee
- Rental 'Happi' (traditional Japanese wear)
- Lunch: 2 rolled sushi, 8 nigiri sushi, beef hot pot (shabu-shabu), and miso soup
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Bento' Pretty Japanese Lunch Box Making(ETR0...
We make some kinds of small dishes and put in...
'Origami' Japanese Paper Folding Lesson（ETR06...
Origami is the traditional Japanese folk art ...
Casual Kimono Wearing (&bring home!) and...
In this program you will have the unique chan...
Popular Sushi & Tempura Cooking Lesson i...
You can make both Sushi and Tempura in this p...
Pick up your own Chopstick at 'Mikura'!
A pair of chopsticks is something necessary w...