Sushi Making Experience & Robot Restaurant Package
<Robot Restaurant and Sushi Making Lesson Package!>
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Japan's most popular entertainment show and Sushi making lesson".
Price (per person)
16,400 yen for 2~3 persons
12,400 yen for 4 persons up to 20 persons
◆About Robot Restaurant
Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most famous entertainment town in Tokyo. Robot restaurant is located in the heart of Kabuki-cho.
10 billion yen construction cost. An extraordinary live show where robot walk around.
A fusion of Japanese culture and robots. A new sensory experience that no one has ever seen before.
Music, dance, and technology fused into one show. One-of-a-kind entertainment.
Travelers from all over the world visit Robot Restaurant. Voted as the 16th most popular tourist attraction in Japan on trip advisor. A Japanese attraction which leaves tourists impressed.
◆About Sushi making experience
This program offer you a hands-on lesson of how to make Sushi, namely nigiri and rolls, from experienced Sushi chef. Chef will demonstrate and kindly teach you how to make sushi.
The program includes lunch, so you will eat your own handmade sushi, as well as a special beef hot pot, shabu-shabu from the restaurant! A great deal to learn sushi making and enjoy original lunch!
As a keepsake, you will be offered a "sushi experience certificate!"
- Tour Style
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Programs can be offered in English.
Meeting place :
Sushi Making Lesson: 6-1-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Robot Restaurant: 1-7-1 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 20 persons
- Sushi Making Lesson: 2 hours
Robot Restaurant: 2 hours (including waiting time)
- Tour Itinerary
- 11:50am Meet at Sushi restaurant → 12:00pm Sushi making lesson begins → 2:00pm End of program
*Free time until meeting time at Robot Restaurant.
*Robot Restaurant Show Schedule*
<Please select a show time from below>
a. Meet at Ticket Counter at 3:20pm → Show begins at 4:00pm → Show ends at 5:30pm (Weekends only)
b. Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm → Show ends at 7:25pm
c. Meet at Ticket Counter at 7:10pm → Show begins at 7:50pm → Show ends at 9:20pm
d. Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm → Show ends at 11:15pm
- What's Included
- - Sushi lesson fee
- Rental 'Happi' (traditional Japanese wear)
- Lunch: 2 rolled sushi, 8 nigiri sushi, beef hot pot (shabu-shabu), and miso soup
- Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Food and beverage
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form below and make sure to write the number of people, date, show time, and a program title.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.