Authentic Edomae sushi at reasonable price at Sushikatsu in Tokyo
IntroductionEdomae sushi is something you must try while you are in Tokyo.
Sushikatsu located near an imperial palace offers authentic sushi.
Chef goes to Tsukiji fish market on regular basis to buy fresh fish and other ingredients and the quality of fish cannot be higher. Enjoy a variety of sushi made by experienced chef who knows authentic style sushi and old style of edomae sushi.
Lunch (Price per person)
- Nigiri 7 pcs and a half roll: 3,900 Yen
- Nigiri 10 pcs and 1 roll: 5,100 Yen
Dinner (Price per person)
- 2 appetizers, 1 drink, Nigiri 7 pcs, and Sashimi 3 pcs: 11,400 Yen
- 2 appetizers, 1 drink, Nigiri 12 pcs, and Sashimi 5 pcs: 16,000 Yen
Sushikatsu offers you authentic sushi that has a good taste of old and modern edomae style. There is a big different how nigiri is made between old and modern style, and enjoying both styles is another style, Chef said.
Chef Mr. Ikeda speaks English, so feel free to ask any questions about history and beauty of old style and modern style sushi.
Tour StyleThis is a lunch/dinner program and there will be no guide.
Meeting Place: 1F 9-20 Ichibancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 30 persons
Tour ItineraryStart at your requested time.
Weekdays: 11:30am-2pm (Lunch), 5pm-10:30pm (Dinner)
Saturdays: 11:30am-2pm (Lunch), 5pm-9pm (Dinner)
Sundays and National holidays: 5pm-9pm (Dinner only)
What's Included- Fixed Lunch/dinner
- 1 drink
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Go on a professionally guided sake journey through 100 ...
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa and Ryogoku
Experience Sushi Making Lesson with beef-nabe for Lunch...
Local Bar Hopping in Backstreet of Tokyo and Explore Lo...
Tokyo Half Day Tour by Taxi (4 Hours) *Guide option ava...