Observe Swordsmith (Katana kaji) Craftwork - Japanese sword making
IntroductionJapanese sword, the spirit of Samurai, has its own long history not only as a weapon but also as an amulet.
Evidently, this history has been supported by swordsmith craftsman.
Although there are various craftsmen in Japan, however swordsmith craftsmen are known to be the star of blacksmith world.
The number of current professional swordsmith craftsman is less than 30 in Japan.
They acquired high-level skills through long term training. The sword has an artistic value of up to 4 million yen.
On this programme, you will visit the top-graded wordsmith craftsman to witness their professional work and technique.
This is certainly a rare experience and will definitely be a memorable time of your tour.
*Swords made by this swordsmith is purchased and displayed at "Metropolitan Art Museum" and "Boston Art Museum"!
*This facility is closed from middle of July to the end of August.
AM: 9:30 or 10:00
PM: Between 1:30 and 3:30
Price per person:
80,000 yen for 1 person
40,000 yen for 2 persons
26,700 yen for 3 persons
20,000 yen for 4 persons
16,000 yen for 5 persons
13,400 yen for 6 persons
Picture reference: wahoo.tv http://wahoo.tv/snowmonkey/en/
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: nearby Asakusa
*The detail meeting place will be followed after the booking.
Group Size1 to 6 persons
Tour Itinerary- History and description of Japanese sword
- Have a look at the real Japanese sword
- Watch their real sword making works closely
What's Included- Guiding fee
- Admission fee to the facility
What's not Included- Transportation fee to/from meeting point
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 4 day: 20% of the program charge
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Experience real 'Katana' (drawn sword) technique, Tea c...
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa and Ryogoku
Samurai Armor Wearing and Photo Shooting in Shibuya, To...
Be a NINJA! ~Explore Local Asakusa in NINJA Costume~
Private Transfer to Narita Airport via Naritasan Shinsh...