Tailor-made Tour for Yakushimaniacs
Introduction■What is Yakushima?
Yakushima... An island of moss green, a botanical treasury plenty of forests from ancient times, showered forever by the southern heaven, where the islanders live along the vivid cycle of four seasons more intimately than elsewhere in Japan...
This island is not entitled the World Natural Heritage by UNESCO for no reason.
So, we are here to help you know and experience what Yakushima is about!
Enjoy Yakushima field tour with our licensed local guide!
■Are you already a Yakushimaniac or do you want to be?
There are more trekking courses and peaks In Yakushima other than those listed in our tour menu. And if you do camping, its variation multiplies.
Fascination never exhausts once you become a Yakushimaniac.
Also note that we gladly help those who plan to come to Yakushima for professional reasons: photographer, journalist, film maker, etc.
In short, whether you are professional or not, please contact us if you are dying to satisfy your unsatisfied interest in Yakushima.
■Do you prefer to prepare your meal for the tour on your own?
If "NO", the lunch also morning for some tour) we offer is Japanese style "Bento" (lunch box) like in the picture gallery: 1. Rice Balls 2. Cooked Burdock 3. Fried Chicken 4. Fried Fish Ball 5. Mackerel 6. Rolled Omellets
Price per person: Please ask
Tour Style- Please contact us for the latest price and other details for this tour, or for similar, custom-made itinerary quotes.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Pick up available in Yakushima town
Meeting Place: pick up between Isso to Kurio district.
Please let us know in the case your accommodation is located in Nagata district.
Tour LevelIt depends
Group SizeMin. 1 person
What's Included- Pick up
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
- If the tour is cancelled due to the weather condition, no cancellation fee will be charged.
Also, if the weather doesn’t allow your requested tour though you are already in Yakushima, our guides will propose another activity to make up your stay here.
- Otherwise, cancellation within 7 days of the reserved tour date will be charged the full amount of the tour price.
In short, please be as nice as possible not to cancel after your tour date is confirmed.
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but we cannot make absolute guarantees! Changes to the itinerary will normally be made to introduce an improvement. Weather conditions, road and transport conditions, and the health of walkers can all contribute to changes. The guide will ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy-going nature is an asset!