Taste 100 Types of Plum Wine and Fruit Liquors in Shibuya, Tokyo
Introduction◆What you will experience
Take a plum wine or liquor from the fridge and serve straight, on the rocks or mixed with other soda, or however your heart desires.
Also, you are free to bring your own food into the bars.
Please compare tons of different plum wines and liqueurs without the need to worry about time or your wallet.
This bar has gathered together a selection of plum wines from across Japan, made with regional ingredients that bring added value to the product: strawberry, peach, apple, lemon, yuzu (citron), grape, mango, kiwi, pear, fig and persimmon.
Enjoy the fruit juice-like flavours.
At Sugar market, they make fruit liqueurs together with the breweries: rich liqueurs that bottle that lumpy, almost fruit-juice-like feel.
Enjoy the direct-from-brewery flavour that you won’t find anywhere else.
Price (per person): 3,950 yen
◆Sake Tasting Lesson and All You Can Drink
◆Sake Brewery Tour and Tasting
Group Size1 to 4 persons.
Please contact us in advance for 5 or more people.
DurationHours open : 5pm to 11pm
*Refill is not allowed after 10pm.
*You may come in and leave at anytime. Spot is reserved.
Tour Itinerary◆Meeting point:
SHUGAR MARKET shibuya
2 Shintaiso building, 2-9-2, Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo
This is a self-guided program. Please visit a bar on your own at your convenient time.
What's IncludedAll you can drink fee including tax and service charge, and reservation arrangement.
*No need to pay at the restaurant unless you order snacks or beer at the restaurant.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Credit card/Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day before the program date: 50% of the program charge
- On the program date or no show: 100% of the program charge
- There is no extra change to bring in food, but nothing smells strong. It is recommended to pick up foods at the department store nearby.
- There are chopsticks, plastic trays, and soy sauce at the restaurant. You may leave for shopping and come back.
- They have a few kinds of snacks at additional charge.
- It is prohibited to bring in alcohol. (Non-alcohol beverage is allowed.)
- Restaurant is non-smoking.
- Please keep your pace of drinking. If employees find you drunk, they will ask you to stop drinking and in some cases, ask you to leave.
- When the restaurant is crowded, there is a chance to drink will other people.
- It is standing style. There is no chair.