Taste High Quality Green Tea and Enjoy Tea Ceremony experience in Kyoto
IntroductionWould you like to try the highest of quality of matcha green tea in Kyoto? There are many kinds of tea in the world, but the one you will be tasting is one of the best. It is specially order that is directly from a green tea farmer, so that it's always very fresh and is kept in the best quality.
Don't miss this chance to try it out this wonderful green tea.
The tea ceremony experience itself is not only about drinking matcha green tea and eating sweets—there are more important pieces that the tea master will teach you.
First there will be an introduction about manners of the guests during the tea ceremony. Then the tea master will give a demonstration by performing the steps of serving tea. Finally, you will have a chance to make your own tea with what you learn from the tea master.
You'll receive a certificate when you've finished. Let's learn how to make and drink matcha green tea together.
The session include the following activities1.Introduction
4.Obtain a certificate after the session!
Pricing (per person)Group: 2,810 yen
Private: 5,000 yen
Tour StyleThere may be other participants.
Group SizeMin. 2 person
Max. 20 persons
Meeting PointGreen Rose Calligraphy
*Use Google map and type in “Green Rose Calligraphy” to search for the location. The street address does not provide the accurate location.
5 minutes walk from Nijo Station
Operating DayAll day 10am〜6pm
What's Included- Lesson fee
What's not Included- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days before: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days before or no show: 100% of the program charge
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.