Tea Ceremony on the Boat with Kaiseki Cuisine Bento in Tokyo
IntroductionPlaying on boat has prospered in Edo period.
Enjoy tea ceremony (Sado) on the boat, which is reproduced to the modern style.
Try this traditional cultural experience in Tokyo while gracefully down the river.
Departure from Nihombashi port ~ The Nihombashi River towards the downstream.
- Tokyo bay from Sumida river: Enjoy Sake and Kaiseki cuisine with great view of rainbow bridge.
- Around Hamarikyu garden: Tea ceremony with watching Tokyo tower.
- Back to Nihombashi port
Departure from Asashio port ~ Asashio canal towards Tokyo bay
- Tokyo bay: Enjoy Sake and Kaiseki cuisine with a great view of rainbow bridge
- Around Hamarikyu garden: Tea ceremony with watching Tokyo tower
- Enjoy boating on the Sumida river towards Tsukudajima island
- Back to Asashio port
* Sword fight (Tate) performance/introduction of Katana is available for additional fee.
* The meeting place can be varied by the tide level and time.
* Tour route can be varied by the weather condition.
* Rain: If it's raining on the program date, tea ceremony will be held inside on the boat.
Price per person: 20,000 yen
With sword fight performance option: 26,000 yen/person
Tour Style- Please note that there may be other participants
- Program is offered in English
Meeting place: Nihonbashi port (1-9 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo) or Asashio port (3-6-1 Harumi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Departure time: Morning (10AM) or Afternoon (3PM)
* The meeting place and time can be varied depends on the tide situation of the day. Please contact us for details.
Group SizeMin. 5 persons
Max. 8 persons
What's Included- Sake, beer
- Kaiseki cuisine lunch box
- Wagashi, Japanese traditional sweets
- Green tea for ceremonies
- Lesson fee
- Swordfight performance/introduction (If the option selected)
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 17 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 16 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 16 days and 8 days: 50% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 75% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.