Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
IntroductionSado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutional event with green tea called Matcha.
In Azuchi-Momoyama period, Sen-no-rikyu invented “Wabicha” which became the origin of modern Sado.
Tea Ceremony represents the true essence of Japanese hospitality.
By observing certain rules and aesthetic values, you will see how true tea ceremony is performed, and how great-tasting green tea is made.
◆Pricing (per person)
1 person: 7,800 yen
2 persons and more: 6,500 yen
Group SizeMIn. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
Tour ItineraryAt your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
What's Included-Lesson fee
What's not Included-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.