'Nanairo Temariuta' is a Gorgeous thread ball themed Restaurant in Shinjuku
This program offers you a special dinner experience at this izakaya restaurant that represents "Temari", thread ball, which was originally made as the toy to play in the imperial court in Heian period. Rooms express such a gorgeous world of temari.
>Please choose a dinner plan from two choices below
*Price is per person (tax included)
Plan A: 3,000 yen
- Fresh edamame
- Plum perilla (shiso) salad with pea sprout and boiled shirasu (young sardine)
- Carpaccio of roasted sailfish and sweet green pepper
- Grilled chiken and seasonal vegetable with koji flavor (melted rice)
- Fried tofu and eggplant with ginger-flavored okra sauce
- Steamed pork with seasonal vegetable
- Temari sushi (Shrimp and egg)
- Mango sorbet
Plan B: 4,300 yen
- Sakura flavored Tofu
- Pickled Potherb mustards
- Pond smelt with Japanese pepper
- Matsumae pickled kelp with fish eggs
- Chicken lever pate
- Assorted seasonal fish sashimi
- Caseer salad with bacon and romaine lettuce
- Lava grilled beef tongue with salted onion
- Cod and maitake mushroom in a thick starchy vegetable sauce
- Chicken broth based hot pot with aged meatball
- Rice porridge
- Ball of bean paste covered by kuzu starch and pudding made from bracken starch with vanilla ice-cream
(*Menu is subjected to change by season)
◆About Nanairo Temariuta
The izakaya offers temari-zushi and tsukune (chicken or fish meatloaf) cuisines and elegant and ornate world of temari in the private dining rooms.
Temari, thread ball, was originally made as the toy to play in the imperial court in Heian period. Our rooms express such a gorgeous world of temari.
Enjoy our gorgeous-looking temari-zushi or charcoal-broiled tsukune-kushi in the world of glamorous temari that fascinates our guests.
The interior of the shop represents two worlds, which are Heian period when "temari" was first made and Edo period when "temari" became widely known to people of the castle town. In "Ho-ou no Ma" or the "Phoenix Room", which has opulent and classy atmosphere resembling that of palaces in Edo period, single rooms with the feeling of seclusion line up, and, at the center, there is "Temari Single Room" that sparkles seven colors (rainbow colors).
"Temari Sushi" made from fresh fish sent directly from the source is very satisfying to both the eyes and the mouth! There are a lot of superb materials! Choose anything you like.
Put them on your individually prepared sushi tray and have a good meal.
You can also enjoy an abundance of other menus such as yakitori (grilled meat on a stickroast chicken) and teppanmushi.
◆Elegant Izakaya Cuisine and Robot Restaurant Package
- Tour Style
- This is a dinner experience program and there will be no guide.
5F 3−28−10 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 120 persons
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.
◆Open: 5pm-12am, 5pm-4am（Fridays, Saturdays, The day before national holidays）
*Please note that your table will only be secured for two hours from the reservation time due to the rule at the restaurant.
- What's Included
- - Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- 1 glass of drink (beer, wine, or non-alcohol)
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...
Robot Restaurant: Japan's #1 Entertainment Sh...
Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most fam...
Samurai Experience & Robot Restaurant Pa...
<Robot Restaurant and Samurai Special Expe...
Meiji Jingu Shrine is an oasis in Tokyo Metro...
Meiji-jingu, the shrine which has the largest...
'Utsuwazoshi' Traditional merchandise shop, r...
'Utsuwazoshi' probably handles the ...