Wagyu beef Sukiyaki, Tempura, and Tofu dinner at 'Kissho' in Shinjuku
Enjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner at Tofu Cuisine Kissho in Shinjuku.
This restaurant offers you special small kaiseki course that comes with wagyu beef sukiyaki and tofu dishes.
Price is per person: 4,400 yen -Kuroge wagyu sukiyaki course-
- Cold tofu
- Fried tofu with miso paste
- Sashimi (Tuna and yuba)
- Kuroge wagyu
- Assorted vegetables
All you can drink option: additional 2,000 yen (beer, sake, wine, plum wine, cocktails, non-alcohol drink)
◆About Tofu Cuisine Kissho
"Keio Department Store" is a business, shopping, and cultural complex and "Tofu Cuisine Kissho" is located on the 8th floor.
We provide Nikko tofu made from the soy beans made in Japan, the crystal clear water from Nikko, and Kissho's professionals' heart and soul.
Also, customers can enjoy selected black wagyu beef in Sukiyaki style with Kissho original soup.
Here, we believe with all sincerity that people need to spend their time in peace and tranquility. Here, we fill the place with our kindness so that people can truly relax. In Kissho, the quintessence of Japanese hospitality or "Motenashi" can be felt in every small detail. In Kissho, we endeavor to connect people and connect hearts.
◆Tofu and wagyu beef dinner at Kissho and Robot Restaurant ticket in Shinjuku
- Tour Style
- This is a dinner program and there will be no guide.
Keio Department Store Shinjyuku 8F 1-1-4 Nishishinjuku Shinjukuku Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 54 persons
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.
- What's Included
- - prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Robot Restaurant: Japan's #1 Entertainment Sh...
Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most fam...
Meiji Jingu Shrine is an oasis in Tokyo Metro...
Meiji-jingu, the shrine which has the largest...
"Akiba Owls" is a relaxing room linked with o...
Our philosophy is 《to make our guests happier...
Samurai Experience from the Musashi clan in E...
You will learn Samurai's martial art, te...
Meet up place is this statue of Hachiko in Sh...
Bronze statue Hachikō is at Shibuya Station S...