Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise with Oiran show
IntroductionEnjoy Dinner and Oiran show on the water!
You will ride on the uniquely designed cruiser and the boat will cruise Tokyo bay where you will see beautiful neon of the city from the water. During dinner, there will be an entertaining oiran show where you can enjoy Japanese traditional culture.
◆All-you-can-drink & Buffet detail (Before June 30th 2017)
-Japanese stewed "Oden"
-Chiken and leek salted kabobs
-Pickled Chinese cabbage
-Fried shrimp chips
-5-ingredient fried rice
*Note: Menu is subject to change without warning due to availablity.
◆Course dinner and one-drink detail (After July 1st 2017)
- Three kinds of tuna appetizers
- Sashimi of Tuna (Naka-Ochi part, the middle part of a fish that has been cut into three parts)
- Deep fried chicken
- Garlic tasted grilled scallops
- Rolled sushi (Tuna)
- Sile dish
- Whiskey with soda
- Shochu with lemon tasted soda
- Shochu with oolong tea
- Shochu with green tea
- Wine (Red, White)
- Cassis liqueur with (Orange, Soda, Apple)
- Plum wine
- CC lemon
- Oolong tea
- Green tea
◆Oedo Theater Show
The performer group is comprised of performers of the Shiki (Four Seasons) company and produced by the best performers and creators that guests can view up-close. In addition to song and dance, the casts greet guests as they board the ship, and work to make the occasion memorable by joining in toasts and taking photos with guests.
The performance is a blend of several traditional Japanese styles of dance, including Kabuki-style and courtesan-style, which can be enjoyed year-round. The performances are audience-participatory and can be enjoyed for sightseeing groups, social parties, wedding parties, school trips, and by young and old, men and women, as well as by people of all nationalities.
Brfore June 2017
Adult(15-80): 6,900 yen
Child(0-14): 4,700 yen
After July 2017
Adult(15-80): 8,200 yen
Child(0-14): 6,600 yen
*Not operated on Mondays
Tour StyleMeeting point: Hinode port
- JR line Hamamatsucho station South exit (8 min. walk)
- Yurikamome line Hinode station (2 min. walk)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 120 persons
Tour ItineraryEmbarkation start time: 7:15pm
What's Included- Cruising fee
- Oiran show (25 min.)
- All-you-can-drink (After JULY 2017: One-drink)
- Buffet dinner (After JULY 2017: Course dinner)
What's not Included- Transportation fee to/from the departure point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge until one day prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled on the day of program date including no-show will incur 100% program charge.