Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise with Oiran show
IntroductionEnjoy Dinner and Oiran show on the water!
You will ride on the uniquely designed cruiser and the boat will cruise Tokyo bay where you will see beautiful neon of the city from the water. During dinner, there will be an entertaining oiran show where you can enjoy Japanese traditional culture.
◆Course dinner and one-drink detail
- Three different appetizers
- Raw tuna ribbed backbone
- Grilled tuna
- Onuma beef carpaccio
- Rich tomato and chicken casserole
- Minced tuna sushi topped with finely sliced green onions
- Whiskey with soda
- Shochu with lemon tasted soda
- Shochu with oolong tea
- Shochu with green tea
- Wine (Red, White)
- Cassis liqueur with (Orange, Soda, Apple)
- Plum wine
- CC lemon
- Oolong tea
- Green tea
◆Oedo Theater Show
The performer group is comprised of performers of the Shiki (Four Seasons) company and produced by the best performers and creators that guests can view up-close. In addition to song and dance, the casts greet guests as they board the ship, and work to make the occasion memorable by joining in toasts and taking photos with guests.
The performance is a blend of several traditional Japanese styles of dance, including Kabuki-style and courtesan-style, which can be enjoyed year-round. The performances are audience-participatory and can be enjoyed for sightseeing groups, social parties, wedding parties, school trips, and by young and old, men and women, as well as by people of all nationalities.
Adult(15-80): 10,150 yen
Child(0-14): 8,320 yen
*Not operated on Mondays
Tour StyleMeeting point: Hinode port
- JR line Hamamatsucho station South exit (8 min. walk)
- Yurikamome line Hinode station (2 min. walk)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 120 persons
Tour ItineraryEmbarkation start time: 7:15pm
What's Included- Cruising fee
- Oiran show (25 min.)
- Course dinner
What's not Included- Transportation fee to/from the departure point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge until one day prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled on the day of program date including no-show will incur 100% program charge.