Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise with Oiran show
Enjoy Dinner and Oiran show on the water!
You will ride on the uniquely designed cruiser and the boat will cruise Tokyo bay where you will see beautiful neon of the city from the water. During dinner, there will be an entertaining oiran show where you can enjoy Japanese traditional culture.
◆All-you-can-drink & Buffet detail
-Japanese stewed "Oden"
-Chiken and leek salted kabobs
-Pickled Chinese cabbage
-Fried shrimp chips
-5-ingredient fried rice
*Note: Menu is subject to change without warning due to availablity.
◆Oedo Theater Show
The performer group is comprised of performers of the Shiki (Four Seasons) company and produced by the best performers and creators that guests can view up-close. In addition to song and dance, the casts greet guests as they board the ship, and work to make the occasion memorable by joining in toasts and taking photos with guests.
The performance is a blend of several traditional Japanese styles of dance, including Kabuki-style and courtesan-style, which can be enjoyed year-round. The performances are audience-participatory and can be enjoyed for sightseeing groups, social parties, wedding parties, school trips, and by young and old, men and women, as well as by people of all nationalities.
Adult(15-80): 6,900 yen
Child(0-14): 4,700 yen
*Not operated on Mondays
- Tour Style
- Meeting point: Hinode port
- JR line Hamamatsucho station South exit (8 min. walk)
- Yurikamome line Hinode station (2 min. walk)
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 120 persons
- 2 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Embarkation start time: 7:15pm
- What's Included
- - Cruising fee
- Oiran show (25 min.)
- Buffet dinner
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee to/from the departure point
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge until one day prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled on the day of program date including no-show will incur 100% program charge.
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa a...
This is a special tour where ex-sumo wrestler...
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious cha...
Chance to interact with sumo wrestlers!! Lea...
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...
Local Bar Hopping in Backstreet of Tokyo and ...
How about exploring traditional Izakaya in To...
Meet with Lovely and Friendly Hedgehogs in To...
Lovely hedgehogs will welcome you at the cafe...