Traditional Kimono Dressing Experience in Tokyo（ETR010）
Kimono dressing is at the heart of Japanese Culture. In this program you will experience and explore many aspects of the Kimono, particularly its origins stemming from the traditional skills of Japanese "dyeing" and "weaving". You will also understand the versatility and specific features of the Kimono. Even if one's shape changes, the same kimono can be worn with just some minor adjustments. Following the explanation, assisted by an instructor, you will have the unique chance to wear a Kimono. We will help you take photos in the room or in the garden.
Private program is available. Please click here for more details. →http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/private-kimono-dressing-experience-in-tokyo%EF%BC%88eta010%EF%BC%89/
Price (per person)
Adult: 10,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This program is available on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays. Please ask us for availability.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 60 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- 8:50 : Meet at the specified facility.
9:00 : Program begins.
10:00：End of program.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Iriyama Senbei' The oldest Senbei (rice crac...
This shop is 'Iriyama Senbei' that ...
"Tori (chicken)-katsu" restaurant that has 10...
Here Showa retro restaurant, called "Tor...
"Akihabara Gachapon Kaikan" What will you get...
There are a staggering number of unusual shop...
Imperial Palace and Ukiyoe Painting Shops Exp...
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the h...
'Tora-san Memorial Building' remains Showa pe...
Here at 'Tora-san Memorial', the sc...