Trekking and Private Onsen Temple Tour in Nikko
IntroductionThis is an optional tour for travelers staying in Oku-Nikko. Oku-Nikko has great nature, and its beauty fascinates many hikers in Japan. You will be picked up from your staying hotel in Oku-Nikko by a local guide. Your friendly guide will take you to the best hiking course with his local knowledge and professional trekking skills.
After you enjoy trekking, take a private vehicle and go back to Oku-Nikko; where you can take a private onsen, hot spring, that is located in a Japanese traditional temple. The temple is named literally Onsen Temple, and is located next to the source of hot springs. Please relax and enjoy this high quality onsen. Then, you will get a private transfer back to your hotel.
- Trekking with experienced and friendly local guide.
- Private onsen, hot spring, located in temple
- Private vehicle will support your entire itinerary
Price per person:
Group of 2: 57,700 yen
Group of 3: 38,500 yen
Group of 4: 34,800 yen
Group of 5: 27,800 yen
Group of 6: 23,200 yen
Group of 7: 19,900 yen
Group of 8: 17,400 yen
For more information please see below:
Tour StyleThis tour is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 8 persons
Meeting pointYour staying hotel in Oku-Nikko
Operating DayThis tour is not operated from Dec. 3rd 2018 to Apr. 20th 2019
Tour Itinerary9:00AM Meet with the guide at hotel in Oku-Nikko
10:00-1:00PM Trekking (Yunoko→Yunotaki→Senjyogahara→Ryuzu-no-taki water fall)
3:00PM-3:30PM Yunomoto onsen / Yunoko lake
5:00PM Terminate with guide at hotel in Oku-Nikko
What's Included- Tour guide
- Private vehicle
- Onsen-temple private use
What's not Included- Lunch and dinner
- Trekking gear
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.