Try Japanese pottery and make your own cup or bowl!
◆What you will experience
Learn how to make traditional Japanese pottery, the historical Japanese culture.
Choice of making 2 ceramics; tea bowl, tea cup, vase, ornament, etc.
Both handbuilding (sculpture) and potters wheel available depending on experience.
After the lesson, it will take up to 1-2 weeks for your ceramic pieces to be glazed and fired (baked).
We recommend you arrange your travel itinerary so that you can pick them up towards the end of your holiday or simply ask us to send them to your home country address.
◆Pricing (per person)
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
- 90~120 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- What's Included
- -Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
- What's not Included
- -Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji c...
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will le...
Koudo Japanese Incense Ceremony Experience in...
◆What is Koudo? Koudo is the art of apprecia...
Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
Sado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutio...
Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in T...
Japanese Swordsmanship. I = Being, Ai = Enco...
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learni...
Unique opportunity to experience Japanese sty...
Flower Arrangement (Ikebana) Experience in To...
Literally, Ikebana means ‘flowers kept alive’...