Tsukiji Fish Market Guided Walking & Sushi Making Experience, Tokyo（STA007）
IntroductionExplore Tsukiji fish market on this intriguing guided walking tour. Stop to shop for Tuna then have the chance to make three kinds of sushi. Participants will be surprised and delighted by the beautifully created sushi.
We offer Sushi Making of this program regularly on weekdays in our venue. Private arrangement on your preferable date and time is possible. Find this program here. → http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/private-tsukiji-fish-market-tour-sushi-making-lesson-in-tokyo-sta008/
Price per person
22,900 yen for 1 person
19,400 yen for 2 persons
18,300 yen for 3 persons
17,700 yen for 4 persons
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Tokyo
※Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary8:00am start
Pick up at hotel→Fish Market Walk→Sushi Making →Nearest Station
*Tuna auction watching is not included in the tour.
What's Included・Guiding fee
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through 'contact us' form and make sure to write the number of participants, time, and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
'Iriyama Senbei' The oldest Senbei (rice cracker) shop ...
Rickshaw ride tour in Asakusa, Tokyo take you to secret...
Shokichi, craft doll shop, man who has magic fingers in...
Try 'Asakusa Menchi' (a fried cake of minced meat) in i...
Nostalgic mom-and-pop snack shop on "Plush Street" in S...