Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Guided Tour & Fresh Sushi Lunch, Tokyo (STA009)
Walk around and feel the energy and excitement of the world's biggest fish market Tsukiji. More than 480 kinds of seafood are in the market and various kinds of shops in the outer market.
*This program inclues Sushi Lunch.
Price per person
14,700 yen for 1 person
10,800 yen for 2 persons
9,600 yen for 3 persons
8,900 yen for 4 persons
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Tokyo
※Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 3 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 8:15am start
Pick up at hotel→Fish Market Walk→Sushi Lunch at a sushi restaurant →Tsukiji Station
*Tuna auction watching is not included in the tour.
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- What's not Included
- beverages and sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
'Nikugatou' Excellent Yakiniku Restaurant in ...
Nikugatou, specialized in lean beef, is certa...
'Shibamata' remains the atomosphere of old-da...
Shibamata in Katsushika, Tokyo is known for a...
Experience Sushi Making Lesson with beef-nabe...
This program offer you a hands-on lesson of h...
Shokichi, craft doll shop, man who has magic ...
This craft shop is called "Shokichi"...
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...