Customizable Tsukiji Fish Market Guided Walking Tour
IntroductionCommonly referred to here as "Japan's kitchen" (nihon no dai-do-koro), TSUKIJI market is the biggest market among the 11 wholesale markets in Tokyo, with the longest history.
It is one of the world's largest market that handles seafood in particular and various kinds of people visit to buy and eat fresh fish.
This is a guided walking tour in English.
You will see the fresh fish and seafood items which have been sent from around the entire country. You may also have a moment to witness the dismantling of a huge tuna if you are lucky.
Enjoy trying various foods and meals inside and outside of the market, such as sushi, sashimi on the bed of rice, as well as other Japanese light meals such as grilled egg (tamago-yaki) and taiyaki.
There are numerous food stands where you can try fresh seafood and other street food snacks. They are very fresh and not fishy at all.
*Meal cost is not included in the program price, so please pay at the site.
Price (per person)
9,000 yen for 1 person
5,800 yen for 2 persons
5,000 yen for 3 persons
4,600 yen for 4 persons
This tour is operated until December 2017.
Tour StyleProgram is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Oedo Line, Tsukiji-Shijo Station Exit A1 (outside)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 4 persons
*Please inquire us for 5 persons or more.
Tour ItineraryTour begins at 9am
※Route can be changed or added upon request if not too far. Please let us know if there is any specific spot you want to go in advance.
What's Included- Bus Round-trip fee
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Admission Tickets
- Nago Pineapple Park Admission Tickets and Pineapple Cart
- Audio Guidance
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and food
Tour TipsBooking Process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.