Customizable Tsukiji Fish Market Guided Walking Tour
IntroductionTsukiji market is the biggest market among 11 wholesale markets in Tokyo with the longest history.
It is one of the world's largest market that handles seafood in particular and various kinds of people visit for a fresh fish.
This is a guided walking tour in English.
You will see the fresh fishery items which have been sent from the whole country and a moment to dismantle a huge tuna if lucky.
You can also enjoy try eating various meals inside and outside of the market, such as sushi, sashimi on the bed of rice, and other Japanese light meal.
There are a lot of food stands where you can try fresh seafood and other snacks. They are very fresh and not fishy at all.
*Meal cost is not included in the program price, so please pay at the site.
Price (per person)
9,000 yen for 1 person
5,800 yen for 2 persons
5,000 yen for 3 persons
4,600 yen for 4 persons
This tour is operate until December 2017.
Tour StyleProgram is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Oedo Line, Tsukiji-Shijo Station Exit A1 (outside)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 4 persons
*Please inquire us for 5 persons or more.
Tour ItineraryTour begins at 9am
※Route can be changed or added upon request if not too far. Please let us know if there is any specific spot you want to go in advance.
What's Included- Bus Round-trip fee
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Admission Tickets
- Nago Pineapple Park Admission Tickets and Pineapple Cart
- Audio Guidance
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and food
Tour TipsBooking Process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.
Experience real 'Katana' (drawn sword) technique, Tea c...
Culture Experience Tour and Lunch in Nihonbashi, Tokyo
Experience Sushi Making Lesson with beef-nabe for Lunch...
Experience Kado (Flower Arrangement) ~Sogetsu style Ike...
'Sumibiyaki Benibana' Fresh chicken cuisine grilled wit...