Ueno Park & Tokyo National Museum Tour with a guide (STA021)
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the hotel you are staying, and then visit Ueno Park. This park has been a place of historic interest, scenic beauty, and relaxation where people can visit and enjoy themselves. After walking around the park, you will visit Tokyo National Museum located right next to the park.
14,000 yen for 1 person
18,500 yen for 2 persons
23,000 yen for 3 persons
27,500 yen for 4 persons
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Any required place (i.e. Lobby at a hotel in Tokyo)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 4 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- (1) 8:30 start
(2) 13:30 start
Pick up at hotel→Ueno Park→Tokyo National Museum→Ueno station
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
Admission to Tokyo National Museum
Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
*Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- What's not Included
- Meals, beverages, and sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, time, and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Ameya-Yokocho (ame-yoko) market street in Uen...
This is Ameya-Yokochō, a market area located ...
Pick up your own Chopstick at 'Mikura'!
A pair of chopsticks is something necessary w...
Nostalgic mom-and-pop snack shop on "Plush St...
Mom-and-pop candy shop that many people would...
Kimono Dressing and Traditional Tea Ceremony ...
Kimono dressing and Tea Ceremony are both at ...