Ueno, Yanaka, Sendagi Heritage Guided Walking Tour in Tokyo (STA020)
IntroductionPick up from customer's hotel lobby, and then travel to Ueno via public transportation, such as the JR or Metro lines. On to Ueno Park and Kanei-ji Temple, followed by sightseeing in the Yanaka area. The tour will conclude at either Sendagi or Nippori stations.
Price per person
16,600 yen for 1 person
10,800 yen for 2 persons
8,900 yen for 3 persons
8,000 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 3,100 yen/person
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Tokyo
※Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary8:30am start
Pick up at hotel →Ueno→Imperial Palace→Ueno Park and Kanei-ji Temple→Yanaka area→Sendagi or Nippori stations.
What's Included・Guiding fee
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
What's not IncludedLunch, beverages and sightseeing activities
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through 'contact us' form and make sure to write the number of participants, time, and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.