Unique Calligraphy experience with calligraphy designer
IntroductionExperience calligraphy, one of Japanese traditional culture.
You will experience writing your favorite words by learning basic writing technique on the special paper. Teacher will teach you your name in Japanese writing. Teacher will teach you the meaning of "kanji" as well. Of course, you can bring the paper back to home with you.
Upon your request, she can prepare your writing in data, so that you can print it on your favorite item, such as mug, T-shirt, etc.
Teacher: Calligraphy designer "Yuriko Hoshino"
She is a famous creater/designer and was involved in many projects in making logos for game, manga, product, brand, company, and more!
Price per person:
11,300 yen for 1 person
10,000 yen for 2 persons
8,800 yen for 3 persons or more
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
Meeting Place: 5F Shintomicho 1-chome Bldg., 1-3-2 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 5 persons
Tour ItineraryAvailable time: all day 10am〜5pm
1. Learn the basics of writing with brush
2. Experience writing favorite words by copying how teacher writes
3. At the end, you can bring the paper back to home.
※Upon request, data will be prepared at an additional fee of 1,000 yen.
What's Included- Lesson fee
- English translator
What's not Included- Transportation fee
Please note that your cloth may get dirty because you will use an india ink in this experience. Therefore, not to wear so expensive cloth is recommended.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 3 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than 2 days or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.