'Unryu' - Ryokan with beautiful garden in Kawazu, Shizuoka
IntroductionUnryu with little-known hot spring is located near the foot of Amagi.
There are fifty thousand square meters land.
From there, you can feel free in front of bautiful nature.
For a moment, you forget where is here and look up at the sky with the scent of the forest.
You'll be interested in the seasens made by flowers, when you stroll the promenade "Hanakomichi".
What loosen your the tiredness is eleven spas that is composed by nine hot-springs.
Including the open-air spa, there are the bath of Izu-stone and the bath of cypress.
Tasting the Kaiseki cuisine, enjoy the season in Izu.
The Japanese style garden swiming carps also tells us the what Japanese season is.
The travel of Izu starts frome here on, and ends here.
Please feel free to use a private bath at free of charge for one hour.
Please ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
- 1st floor main building: 51,000Yen/room/night *Max 5 people
Faced court garden.
Japanese style room with 10 tatami mats ＋ Separate room with 4.5 tatami mats ＋ Balcony ＋ indoor bath (natural hot spring)
- 2nd floor main building: 51,000Yen/room/night *Max 5 people
Great court garden view.
Japanese style room with 10 tatami mats ＋ Separate room with 4.5 tatami mats ＋ indoor bath (natural hot spring)
- Room with foot spa main building: 52,200Yen/room/night *Max 5 people
Great view with foot spa
Japanese style room with 10 tatami mats ＋ Separate room with 4.5 tatami mats ＋ Balcony with foot spa ＋ indoor bath (natural hot spring)
- Special cottage room: 55,600Yen/room/night *Max 5 people
Spacious room in Unryu.
Japanese style room with 10 tatami mats ＋ Separate room with 6 tatami mats ＋ Room with Japanese foot warmer ＋ indoor bath (natural hot spring)
*Room rates are subjected to change by date and season. Please inquire us for details.
■Sample menu for dinner/breakfast
Dinner: Red bream shabu shabu with juice pressed from a bitter orange.
Breakfast: Fresh vegetables. Healthy Japanese breakfast.
(Menu subjected to change by season.)
■Where to Eat
■Bed & Bath
Bed: Mainly Japanese style
Bath: 100% natural hotspring
Tour StyleAccommodation plan.
Please select a type of room that you would like to stay.
Tour ItineraryCheck-in time Check-out time
Address: 439 Nashimoto Kawazu-chō, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka
From Tokyo Station, take JR Odoriko express train to Kawazu station. (2.5 hours)
If coming by Shinkansen (Bullet train), get off at Atami station and Take Izukyu line to Kawazu station.
FREE SHUTTLE BUS service
Depart Kawazu station at 2:30PM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, 5:30PM.
What's IncludedAccommodation, Breakfast, and Dinner
What's not IncludedYou need to pay a bath tax of 150 yen.
Tour TipsBooking Process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the accommodation date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 3 days or 2 days before: 50% of the charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.