Visit the Great Buddha and Temples in Kamakura (SEA006)
See the world-famous Great Buddha, which is about 900 years old and walk around temples in west Kamakura where you can enjoy beautiful ocean views.
Price per person
14,000 yen for 1 person
9,600 yen for 2 persons
8,100 yen for 3 persons
7,400 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 3,100 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Kamakura Station, West Exit
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 3 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- (1) 9:30 start
(2) 13:00 start
Kamakura Station, West exit→Hase Station→Kotoku-in Great Buddha→Hasedera Temple→Kamakura Station
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Public transportation fee for JR and subways (For taxis or hired cars, actual additional fee will be charge.)
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages,Travel expenses to the meeting place,and shopping fees
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Yokohama Nissan Plant and Cup Noodle Museum T...
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the h...
Southeast Kamakura walking a half day tour wi...
Kamakura is one of the most attractive touris...
Zen Garden and Tea Ceremony experience in Kam...
Visit zen gardens and a tea ceremony room in ...
Rickshaw ride in Kamakura, Kanagawa, the anci...
Kamakura, where the shogunate politics starte...